Header Ads

Interview: Nickki Priaze on real talk

         
    

             TELL US ABOUT YOUR MUSIC?
Ok, is it Dance Like David 
            
              YES?
OK IT will be coming soon, in some month but i can tell you when
            
            OK BUT YOUR FANS OUT THERE ARE EGA TOO KNOW?
I can't really tell when but may be in 3 too 4 month time 

            HOW HAS THE ROAD TOO SUCCESS BEEN LIKE?
A little toff

            WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY A LITTLE TOFF?
I said a little toff because GOD has been great-full too me in this race, from the begin till now  he has been merciful too me and i ma great-full for that, so many opened doors coming my way and i believe more are coming 

           WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR GREATEST FEAR IN THE INDUSTRY?
Not really, i have not really faced eni and i hope not too face a great challenge in future
but real talk u guys should say AMEN too this na

           AMEN BUT ?
But what

           If YOU WHERE ASKED TO GIVE AN S/O TOO WHO WILL IT BE?
Mostly too my fans,family.friends and what the future may hold up there LOL
and before i for get too Real Talk Show For Always Been There When I Need Them
And My Family again which are the NDE RECORD you Twitter

           WHAT ARE YOU DREAMS IN THE MAKING?
Success producer in life artist, and many good deed in life

           THAT A GOOD VISION 
Thank you dear

            WE LOVE YOU TOO DESCRIBE REAL TALK SHOW ONE MORE TIME?
Huh like wow my people of great nation out there if you haven or has not come across RT_SHOW you are SLEEPING 
one love NIGERIA one love AFRICA, I AM THE MAN THEY CALL IMMANUEL AND AS YOU ALL KNOW I  GO BY THE NAME NICKKI PRAIZE OR YOU CAN CALL ME NICKKI P Twitter  
           

No comments:

Coal Press Nation. Powered by Blogger.