Header Ads

Ulugbekhon Maksumov Expands Frontiers

Businessman from Uzbekistan make's progress beyond there region and he is well known for owning on of the biggest factory in United Arab Emirates "Inkas Vehicle LLC". From the moment he stepped into the automotive industry, he has contributed towards the growth of the military by proving them with high quality vehicles.


Ulugbekhon Maksumov best known for his work's and also providing high security vehicles for United Nation Peace Mission in Egypt  (2016). Providing them with "Ford F-550 Super Duty", "Dodge Ram" and "Toyota Land Cruiser 70 Series" built to withstand the rigours of war.


Who is Ulugbekhon Maksumov?

Ulugbekhon Yusuphonovich Maksumov is a self-made entrepreneur from the central part of Asia, born September 9 from the time of Soviet Union in 1979 in MargilanUzbekistan. Am from the family of 4 including me, my mom, my dad and my little sister.


How did you ventured in manufacturing bulletproof vehicles?

At first; I always wanted to create car's that could save life's and give 85% comfort not being afraid of what ahead of them when driving. In 2002 I started working with "GM Korea" where I obtained most of my experience before moving to Dubai and also worked with other firm where I got enlighten about car manufacturing and like every other entrepreneur would do, study your environment before going into any type of business. So I did.

I started with "Gulf Auto Trading FZE" in 2008 for luxurious cars armoring and trading, which was a one-stop-shop for all vehicles need.


What are your plan's toward's expanding your brand to other region?

Currently we already gotten into Europe, West Africa, Middle East and within the length of 6 month's we would be announcing our new branches in Saudi Arabia, Nigeria and Uk.


Before you leave do you have a word or two to other entrepreneur out there?

Yeah I do, before venturing into any business. Have at the back of your mind you not on the road to diamonds and pearls but a road full of challenges, competitors and most importantly you have to be persistence and have a marketing strategy. With this you have accomplished 60% of your target and I will leave you with the 40% to figure out yourself.

It was nice having you.
Same here

No comments:

Coal Press Nation. Powered by Blogger.