Header Ads

War Of Words! Chris Brown Calls Mother Of His Daughter, ‘Poop Butt’, As She Calls Him A ‘Drug Addict’

chris brown
Chris Brown and Nia Guzman are one of the worst exes of all time and have caused many to wonder how their daughter Royalty was conceived by them.
In an interview with Latina, Thursday, (May, 23), the 33 year-old mother of Chris Brown’s daughter, Royalty, gave a first-ever interview where she talked about lots of things,  especially Chris Brown’s parenting skills, or rather, the lack of it.
One major issues which Nia said has put these two at loggerheads was an image which showed two year-old Royalty wearing a tutu in a dance class seated on the floor.
Chris was offended by it as he shared his disregard of having his daughter look like a provocative sixteen year-old.
royalty-brown-in-a-tutu-ftr
When asked about the magnanimity of impact the photo of Royalty in her ballet outfit would have and why she felt the need to respond to Chris, Nia Guzman said, “He had already seen a video of her on her way to ballet class. To make that remark online, was totally insane to me. Because I have a phone. I tried over and over and over to co-parent, to try and get this right. It went global! I personally saw nothing wrong with it.
She always dresses like that to dance class. It was a cute picture, she had just finished dance, she was pouting. It was a funny moment, and she was leaned back looking at me because she was totally pissed off, because it was time to go.
She was done with the class, but she didn’t want to leave. She just wanted to sit there. So, that’s the moment that I captured and it was funny to me! I don’t sexualize a toddler, or think of my children in any way like that. So for the backlash of that… I didn’t understand it.”
royalty-brown-in-a-tutu-lead

Describing her fears of Chris Brown especially since, “he’s young, he’s wild, and he has the bad boy persona, and I just knew that it just wasn’t going to be the best situation.”
Nia also revealed it was hard co-parenting with Chris Brown especially since the world didn’t know about their daughter until a year ago.
She said, “He always knew about her, he just wasn’t ready to deal with the situation. But, it’s been quite the experience. I can’t say anything positive about it… at all. Nothing positive.”
A perspective that has been subject to social media debate between these two seeing as there are those who opine  Chris Brown is doing a great job with Royalty.
When asked what she wanted people to know about the real her, Nia said,I just think a lot of people think I’m just trying to take a child away from her father, that’s never been the case. I feel my children make their fathers better men. And I’m glad to be a part of it.”
Well, the interview sounded pretty great right? Well, the answer’s wrong as Chris Brown jumped on Nia and dragged her just as low as he felt she had dragged him. Calling her a ‘Poop Butt’ and Nia replying with ‘Drug Addict MF’…

No comments:

Coal Press Nation. Powered by Blogger.